Tots A Friday 9am to 10:30am
Tots B Friday 11am to 12:30pm
Tots C Monday & Wednesday 4pm to 5:30pm
Twos A Monday & Wednesday 9am to 11am
Twos B Tuesday & Thursday 9:15am to 11:15am
3s and 4s Tuesday & Thursday 1:15pm to 3:45pm and Wednesday 1:15pm to 3:30pm
Open enrollment for the 2016/2017 school year begins on March 4th, 2017 at 8am!
For information on enrolling at Madison Park Cooperative Preschool, click here.
Age Requirements: Students must be 1 (for all Tots classes) or 2 (for the Twos A and Twos B classes) or 3 or 4 (for 3's/4's) by August 31st of the upcoming school year to be admitted into preschool. For the 2s/Young 3s class, students must be 2 or 3 on August 31st of the upcoming school year but may not turn 4 before February 1.
MPCP is managed and operated by the parents, involvement is critical to the success and day-to-day operation of the co-op. Specifically, an adult from each family is expected to:
- Attend all class meetings and two all-school meetings
- Complete a parent job (sample jobs: class photographer, librarian, toy sorter,
end of year clean up) or serve as an officer on the Board
- Participate in the classroom as a classroom assistant (attend classes on
scheduled workdays, assist with daily classroom cleanup, and supply a snack,
- Participate in curriculum planning and child development discussions
- Participate in fundraising. MPCP does not require families to raise a specified
amount of money. Rather, our fundraising goal is simply the participation of
100% of our member families.