Nourishing Children’s Bodies and Minds
We are raising children during unprecedented times. Threats to our health, our societies, and our planet loom large these days and contribute to rising levels of stress and anxiety in our families. Parents need and deserve good information and support to navigate these challenges.
This year’s MPCP Speaker Series is focusing on what we can do right now as parents to support the social, emotional, and physical health of our children and thus lay a strong foundation for their future wellbeing.
- WHEN: February 2, 2023 and April 2023 (see below for date/time details)
- WHO: This series is open to anyone interested in the topics being covered.
- WHERE: MPCP Bathhouse
- COST: FREE
Reclaiming Yourself, Reclaiming Your Relationships
February 2, 2023, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
It’s hard to not be totally consumed by your new role as a parent! Many of us lose some sense of who we once were, and even the strongest relationships are strained during the early years of parenting. Join Beth Goss, NSC Parent Education Instructor and Certified Gottman Educator and Training Specialist for a discussion on managing the transition to parenthood. We’ll focus on:
- Reclaiming yourself as a whole person
- Reclaiming your important adult relationships
- The radical concept of NOT always making your child the first priority